I am pleased to welcome all those who are interested in our country and Kazakhstan’s relations with Finland and who wish to participate in the development of these relations in different directions.
- Created on Friday, 18 July 2014 11:20
Kazakhstan Government has amended the rules of entry and exit of the immigrants and the enforcement of immigration control, as well as registration of foreigners who illegally cross the state border of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The corresponding decree was published in the official press. Kazinform distributes the text.
- Created on Monday, 14 July 2014 09:37
On May 21-22, 2014 in Astana took place II World anti-crisis conference (WAC) at the level of ministers of finance and economy, chairmen of the central banks of UN member states and international experts. Within this event was accepted the Concept of the World anti-crisis plan (WAP) directed on creation of globally coordinated and effective policy and reforming of the world’s financial and economic architecture.
- Created on Friday, 11 July 2014 09:19
In 27th (361) issue of Helsinki Times magazine was published interview with the Ambassador of Kazakhstan, Galymzhan Koishibayev about signed on 29th of May, 2014 between leaders of Kazakhstan, Russia and Belorussia agreement establishing Eurasian Economic Union. Together with that there was also published material about EXPO-2017 that could be seen below.
- Kazakhstan Amends Legislation to Improve the Investment Climate
- Kazakstanin investointi-ilmapiiri parantuu
- Senate approves Kazakhstan - Estonia investment protection agreement
- Kazakhstan sets a visa-free regime for citizens of 10 countries
- Press release on the occasion of signing of the Agreement establishing the Eurasian Economic Union