I am pleased to welcome all those who are interested in our country and Kazakhstan’s relations with Finland and who wish to participate in the development of these relations in different directions.
On the occasion of State holiday the Constitution Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Embassy of Kazakhstan to Finland and Consular Sections of the Embassy in Helsinki and Tallinn will be closed on August 31 2015.
In case of urgent enquiries, please call +358 466 458 049.
Signing of agreement on establishment of LEU Bank in Kazakhstan is a historic milestone - Kazakh Foreign Minister Idrissov
- Created on Friday, 28 August 2015 19:06
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Today Kazakhstan and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) have signed a historic agreement on the establishment of the first ever Low Enriched Uranium (LEU) Bank in Kazakhstan. Administrated by IAEA, the bank will be located in Ust-Kamenogorsk.
Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan Erlan Idrissov who inked the agreement on behalf of the host country, delivered a keynote speech at the signing ceremony.
- Created on Friday, 28 August 2015 19:03
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Foreign Affairs Minister of Kazakhstan Erlan Idrissov believes that establishment of the Low Enriched Uranium (LEU) Bank in Kazakhstan will make a historic contribution to the global regime of non-proliferation.
Minister Idrissov expressed his point of view while delivering a speech at the signing ceremony of the agreement on the establishment of the LEU Bank in Kazakhstan on Thursday in Astana.
- Created on Friday, 28 August 2015 18:58
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Astana has held a ceremony of signing the agreement on establishing the Low-Enriched Uranium Bank in Kazakhstan.
The document was inked by the Government of Kazakhstan and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
- Kazakhstan: encouraging civilian nuclear energy, with security in mind
- Agreement on establishing LEU bank in Kazakhstan to be signed.
- The IAEA LEU Bank
- Statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan regarding the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action on the Iran’s nuclear programme
- On the occasion of the 40th anniversary of the OSCE Kazakh delegation participated in the commemoration ceremony in Helsinki.