I am pleased to welcome all those who are interested in our country and Kazakhstan’s relations with Finland and who wish to participate in the development of these relations in different directions.
- Created on Tuesday, 28 April 2015 12:18
"The CEC decided to determine April 29, 2015 as a day of President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev's taking the oath. Nursultan Nazarbayev won the early election on April 26," said the CEC secretary Bakhyt Meldeshov.
According to the final results, the President Nursultan Nazarbayev has received 97.75 % of votes.
- Created on Tuesday, 28 April 2015 11:55
"Out of 9 547 864 registered voters 9 090 920 or 95.21% took part in the voting. 57 718 voters or 0.64% voted for Abelgazi Kussainov, 8 million 833 thousand 250 people or 97,75% balloted for Nursultan Nazarbayev voted, and 145 thousand 756 selectors or 1,61% voted in favor of Turgun Syzdykov," Mr.Turgankulov informed.
- Created on Wednesday, 25 March 2015 18:25
Following consultations with the leaders of the Senate, the Mazhilis of the Parliament, the Prime Minister and the Chairman of the Constitutional Council of Kazakhstan, President Nursultan Nazarbayev announced that the early presidential election will be held on 26 April 2015. Most political parties, as well as 18 nation-wide public associations, have voiced their support for this decision.
- Almaty 2022: A New Direction for the Winter Games
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Belarus and Russia to consider issues of economic cooperation in Astana
- Announcement for foreign media representatives
- President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev’s Remarks at his meeting with the Diplomatic Corps accredited to Kazakhstan
- Prospects for cooperation in the field of education were discussed at the meeting with the Speaker of the Parliament of Finland