I am pleased to welcome all those who are interested in our country and Kazakhstan’s relations with Finland and who wish to participate in the development of these relations in different directions.
On the occasion of State holidays of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Embassy of Kazakhstan to Finland and Consular Section of the Embassy and Consulate in Estonia will be closed on December 2, 16 and 17.
In case of urgent enquiries, please call +358 466 458 049
- Created on Tuesday, 26 November 2013 13:28
86% of Kazakh Citizens Respond Positively to the Country’s Economic and Political Progress
New opinion poll by Ipsos MORI shows widespread satisfaction with the direction of the country and a majority of citizens with a positive attitude towards the economy
Foreign Ministry's Statement on the signing of the Geneva Agreement between the “six” mediator countries and Iran on Iran's nuclear program
- Created on Monday, 25 November 2013 07:28
Kazakhstan welcomes the signing on November 24 in Geneva of the Agreement between the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI) and the “six” mediator countries on Iran's nuclear program. Implementation of the agreement will make an important contribution to strengthening the nuclear non-proliferation regime as well as regional and international security. Kazakhstan has a strong interest in the settling of the situation around Iran’s nuclear program and hopes that the sides will be able to reach overall agreement on a final and comprehensive solution to the problem.
- Created on Thursday, 21 November 2013 18:35
Headquarters in the framework of the General Assembly of the States Parties to the Convention on the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage has carried out election of members of the World Heritage Committee, "Baiterek" media center reports.
- People in Hiroshima and Nagasaki Support ATOM Project
- Kazakhstan’s Foreign Minister Erlan Idrissov visits Hungary
- A business seminar «Investing & Doing Business in Kazakhstan» was held in Helsinki
- The ATOM Project Presented During the 41st Session of the CTBTO Preparatory Commission
- Press release on assignment the Republic of Kazakhstan the status of EITI compliant country