I am pleased to welcome all those who are interested in our country and Kazakhstan’s relations with Finland and who wish to participate in the development of these relations in different directions.
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev’s Remarks at his meeting with the Diplomatic Corps accredited to Kazakhstan
- Created on Wednesday, 25 February 2015 10:20
Ladies and Gentlemen!
Since this is our first meeting this year I would like to begin it with my congratulations and my best wishes for the New Year!
2015 is a notable year for Kazakhstan with a number of significant dates.
Prospects for cooperation in the field of education were discussed at the meeting with the Speaker of the Parliament of Finland
- Created on Monday, 23 February 2015 14:42
On 20th February ended a three-day visit of the Kazakh delegation to Finland headed by Mr. Sansyzbai Zholdaspayev, the Chairman of the Committee of Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Mr. Yerlan Sydykov, Rector of the Eurasian National University named after L.Gumilev, organized with the support of the Kazakh-Finnish Business-Hub.
Statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan on the results of the negotiations of the leaders of the “Normandy Four” in Minsk on February 12, 2015
- Created on Friday, 13 February 2015 09:20
Kazakhstan welcomes the results of the negotiations of the presidents of Russia, Ukraine, France and the Chancellor of Germany in the "Normandy format" held in Minsk on 11 and this year and the signing of a package measures on the implementation of the Minsk agreements by the Contact group.
Kazakhstan welcomes the results of the negotiations of the presidents of Russia, Ukraine, France and the Chancellor of Germany in the "Normandy format" held in Minsk on 11 and this year and the signing of a package measures on the implementation of the Minsk agreements by the Contact group. We highly appreciate the efforts of all parties to ensure the peace process. We emphasize the good organization by the Belarusian side of conditions for fruitful negotiations.
- Eurasian Integration Key to Sustainable Development, EEC Economic Minister Says
- Events dedicated to Year of People's Assembly of Kazakhstan began in Astana
- Why Celebrate 550 Years of Kazakh Statehood?
- Statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the situation in the south-eastern Ukraine
- Prospects of Kazakhstan-EU relations discussed in Astana