I am pleased to welcome all those who are interested in our country and Kazakhstan’s relations with Finland and who wish to participate in the development of these relations in different directions.
Statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the situation in the south-eastern Ukraine
- Created on Monday, 26 January 2015 11:55
We are firmly convinced that there is no alternative to peace negotiations as a way to resolve the crisis in the south-eastern Ukraine.
- Created on Friday, 23 January 2015 12:30
On January 22, Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan Erlan Idrissov met with Latvian politician, member of the European Parliament, Chairman of the delegation for relations with the countries of Central Asia and Mongolia Iveta Grigule in Astana.
- Created on Thursday, 22 January 2015 10:12
The sides discussed the state and prospects of bilateral relations, as well as topical issues on the international agenda.
- UN Special Rapporteur arrives in Astana to learn about the activities of People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan supports international efforts on disarmament within the UN
- President of Kazakhstan, German Chancellor had talks
- Kazakhstan is stability anchor in Central Asia, German FM
- Nazarbayev Offers to Mediate in Ukraine, Stresses Kazakhstan’s Economic Resilience