- Created on Thursday, 01 December 2016 10:31
On the occasion of the Independence Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Embassy of Kazakhstan to Finland and Consular Section of the Embassy will be closed on 13, 16 and 19 December.
In case of urgent enquiries, please call +358 44 945 6166 (mobile phone).
- Created on Wednesday, 26 October 2016 18:59
Chairman of Mazhilis of Kazakhstan’s Parliament invited his Finnish counterpart to visit Kazakhstan
Interparliamentary dialogue is an essential component of comprehensive cooperation, mutual understanding and trust between Kazakhstan and Finland, Chairman of the Mazhilis (Kazakhstan Parliament’s Lower Chamber) Nurlan Nigmatulin said following the meeting with the Speaker of the Finnish Parliament Maria Lohela.
Nurlan Nigmatullin mentioned that due to the reforms proposed byPresident Nursultan Nazarbayev and the plan of the nation on joining the world's 30 most competitive economies, Kazakhstan has a particular interest in Finnish Parliament’s experience on legislative support for innovative development of economy, strengthening of education, information and communication systems and increasing cooperation between science and business.
- Created on Thursday, 28 July 2016 16:41
Kazakhstan antimonopoly body was accepted as a member in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Committee (OECD) Competition Committee, Kazpravda.kz reports with reference to the press service of the National Economy Ministry.
- President Nursultan Nazarbayev’s statement on the election of Kazakhstan as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council for 2017-2018
- “KAZAKHSTAN - LAND OF THE GREAT STEPPE”
- High time for Central Asia and Kazakhstan to have a voice in UN Security Council
- Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev’s statement
- Applications to Kazakhstan through the Eyes of Foreign Media Third International Contest Now Accepted